Wanna tone, tighten and firm your hips and buttocks shape?
EMS Hips Trainer will be an efficient way to train it up.
The EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) Trainer is the best strength training tool for you as this muscle toner sends electric impulses on the skin and stimulates muscles to contract and helps to tone, tighten and strengthen your body muscles.
This EMS Hips trainer kit builds with U-shape padding for fitting the shape of your hips. It is lightweight and ideally used for all of your hips muscles while reading, watching movies, doing housework, and relaxing.
Simple operation with a default setting of six exercise modes & 10 intensity levels start from warm-up to high-intensity exercises; 12 minutes of use will let your muscles experience exercising about 1500M running or 30 minutes swimming.
How to use
- If you find skin irritation after you using the EMS Muscle Trainer, you may consult with your doctor if this product is suitable for you.
- Those who may have had procedures such as cesarean delivery, liposuction, or tummy tucks must consult with their doctor or surgeon to make sure the device wouldn’t cause damage to the incision site.
- Do not use it when you sleep
- The following people are not allowed to use the product, or it may cause problems on your skin and body.
- For those who are using Electronic medical life-support equipment such as artificial cardiopulmonary machines
- For those who are internally transplanted electronic medical devices, such as pacemakers
- For those who have electronic medical devices attached to the body such as electrocardiogram scanners
- For those who are pregnant or give birth to babies recently
- Do not fold the EMS Pads or it may damage the electric circuit build-inside the Pads
- Remove batteries from the product before storage if it will not be used for a while.
- Replace the electrode pads after 30 times or while the electrode pads do not attach well to your skin to maintain well electrical impulses transmission to your body.
Yes, you can have EMS muscle training every day. But same as the general workout, we should prevent overworking of your muscles. The optimum training setting is one section per day between 20 to 40 minutes.
The optimum training setting is one section per day between 20 to 40 minutes. You may start with 20 minutes, and slightly adjust up to 40 minutes based on your adaptation.
The purpose of EMS training machines helps to tone, tighten and strengthen your body muscles. Although it consumes a certain level of calories, it does not much help on fat-burning. But since EMS helps increasing muscle tone, it improves the effectiveness of your fat-burning through a conventional exercise program.
It is indeed SAFE to use an EMS training machine most of the time. Some minor side effects may happen to few users such as skin irritations and rashes at the site of the electrode applicators. But if headache, painful sensations and other irritations keep happening to you after using the EMS training machine, you should stop using it.
It is indeed SAFE to use an EMS training machine most of the time, but somewhat not for everyone. For those who have pacemakers or defibrillators should not try it as microcurrent produces from the EMS training machine could interfere with the devices. Pregnant women and people with epilepsy also should not try it as there has not been enough research to determine that it is safe for this group of people.
Using the EMS training machine indicates that your body is getting into the intensive muscle training process. During the training process, water is driven from the blood into muscle cells and surrounding areas. It causes your body to start dehydrated, and you will feel thirsty. We recommend you to drink enough water (300ml – 500ml) by 15 – 30 minutes before the EMS training. It could improve training efficiency and could also prevent headaches.
Headaches can be a side effect of your body dehydration, and EMS training is a kind of intensive muscle training process that can cause body dehydration. We recommend you to drink enough water (300ml – 500ml) by 15 – 30 minutes before the EMS training. It could improve training efficiency and could also prevent headaches. However, if headaches keep happening even you are sure to drink enough after using this product, you should consult with your doctor if this product is suitable for you.
Garfield Wilcox –
Feels good, and seems the device is working
Harrison Allan –
Delivery delay due to the COVID. Prouduct looks OK and function well.
Jürgen Loewe –
Don’t throw the protection film, you will still need this after you use.
Beatriz B. Champion –
The packaging is good. Everything works,
Ethan Brunning –
I like to use this, and I love the mode 6 the most as it really tones and strengthens my muscles. intensity 6 is the best fit for me.
Zoe Moss –
It is weird for the first time of use but I got used to it after several trials. I feel great now
Mary W. Colon –
Feeling great by using it. I am using it every day and will see if it helps with my shape.
Fiore Palerma –
The product function well. But it is a bit hard to control the buttons at the back.
Joy E. Grove –
it work great!!!